BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9

thank You...


thank You, my Abba Father,
for all You are and all You've done...
Your beauty is everywhere.
Your grace covers me each day.
Your Love lifts me from my daily troubles and enfolds me in the safety of Your arms.

i live for You, my Abba...
everything beautiful in my life is because of You and You alone.
all the Glory and credit belongs to You.

thank You for my children, Father...they truly fill my heart with light and i will love them for always and always.
thank You for my lil Petey...he brings me joy, companionship and i love him so.
thank You for Ma & Dad, J, my sisters and friends...they are simply precious and irreplaceable.

i don't have an eloquent speech prepared or a beautified prayer...just these 3 words:

"thank You, Father"

and knowing You, dearest Abba, that is enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment