BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 2

i was blessed last night...


last night i had the rare opportunity of re-connecting with someone that has always been dear to me...

we were able to spend a good chunk of time getting to know a part of what has happened in each of our lives over the last 20 or so years.

he is a wonderful person, friend, brother, son and man ~
and i am blessed to have him, once again, in my life.

he earnestly cares for his family and friends and in general, he loves people.
he 'walks unafraid' in this life and it's truly refreshing to know someone like this.

because tomorrow is not promised to any of us, i do my best to live fully in the moment, to give myself wholly to right now.

and right now i am just grateful to my Abba Father for the extra joy i have in my heart.

so...

J, thank you for who you are and for the delight last night was...i am blessed to know and care about you.

and as always, Father, thank You for all You are and do in my life...
i am proud and blessed beyond measure
to always be Your laineyrose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment