BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29

my lil love...


my lil mini-doxie, petey, is the love of my life...
he is my best friend and i love him beyond thought or measure.

a week ago yesterday i had to bring him into pet ER clinic for a small infection.
i thought i was losing him and was absolutely devastated...
the antibiotics were finished yesterday and then last night he swallowed a small portion of sport's tape from my girls' bedroom floor.
the tape can hurt his digestive track and cause an infection...

they wanted me to bring in petey but i can't afford it -
(it cost me $244.00 to take him to the pet ER clinic last sunday)

if he starts the 'v' word or the 'd' word (sorry, i hate both of those words) he has to be seen immediately.
he has to be watched carefully for the next week...

now i will be afraid of losing him for another week and after speaking to the nurse over the phone,
i just cried and cried.

even if you don't know me, could you please say a prayer for petey?
i've lost too many people to lose my precious lil friend as well...
thank you for listening and for any prayers you offer up on me and petey's behalf...
may God bless you all,
laineyrose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment