BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18

just thank You...



dearest Father,

though i am undeserving and unworthy for even an ounce of Your Mercy, Grace and Forgiveness,
i am so grateful to You for not giving up on me...

thank You for loving me, my Abba.
thank You for forgiving me.
thank You for taking pity on me.

thank You for the people You put in my path...

my mom and dad
my children
my petey - my friend
my sisters
jay, one of my best friends
cindyluwho
lauren
nat
lydia
all the sms drivers
all the nurses
all my doctors
all the wonderful receptionists
all the radiologists
everyone at my dentist office - (they are kind, understanding and knowledgable about the liver disease too)
all the kind and funny people at Yoke's - (
we will miss you, jeannette!)
my patient and understanding pharmacists

all the friendly and helpful people i've talked with at avista, city of airway and qwest...
and more besides.

i know they are in my path because of You, Father.
help me to be just as big a blessing to them as they have been to me...

i don't deserve You, my Father...but that doesn't change how very much i need You and want to reflect who You are to the world around me.

so, Abba, thank You
and this one's for You...

"I Need You More"

I need You more
More than yesterday
I need You Lord
More than words can say
I need You more
Than ever before
I need You Lord

I need You Lord
More than the air I breathe
More than the song I sing
More than the next heartbeat
More than anything
And Lord as time goes by
I'll be by Your side
Cause I never want to go back
To my old life
I need You Lord
~Lindell Cooley~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment