BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29



my Father, my Dad, my Daddy...

how many times have i felt utterly alone in the struggles i face day to day?
how many times have i called on Your name and You have saved me?
how can i ever thank You completely for all You have done in my heart and life?

You are literally my Everything.
my All in All.

"Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."
~Isaiah 25:9~

"O Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done marvelous things,
things planned long ago."
~Isaiah 25:1~

these words seem so inadequate but they are all i have:
thank You, thank You, thank You...

for all of time, my Father,
i will thank You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment