BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 8

this old fool...




this apology is dedicated to t, a, i, and lil g...

this last weekend i made a terrible mistake...
motivated by fear, shock and sorrow, i acted on just 1 piece of information
and hurt you in the process.
i believed my daughter was being tortured.
and though the situation was dire for my daughter, there was no torture involved.

that's why i wrote the things i did...
but my motive doesn't make it any better...
and for causing you such grief, i am sorry.

you all mean the world to me and i should have fought that spirit of fear and turned the whole situation over to Abba who is much more than able to take care of it all then me and my ridiculous lack of information.
though others have turned on me, (with good reason), you didn't, and i will be grateful to you forever...

so, please forgive me and know i will do a much better job of handing things over to Abba, the next time...
though i pray there isn't one!

please know i love you all dearly...
i hurt you and if i could, i'd never say the things i did and i'd never base everything on 1 single piece of information.
if i could...

this old fool,

elaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment