BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 5

miracles do happen...



yesterday one of my dreams came true...

a promise from Abba...

i've waited for it to come to pass for almost 5 years.

it happened...

it really did, and i'm so grateful to Abba for helping me and the kids to hold on.

i've felt like a salmon swimming upstream again and again and had become weary from the hoping.

but God promised and when He felt the time was just right, He turned our hopes into reality...

and now that tumultuous journey has ended...finally!

so, Abba, this is my public praise and thanks to You, my Father, Jesus, my Brother, and Holy Spirit, my Counselor...

thank You All so very very very very much!

and thank You for not giving up on me and the kids...giving me hope all along the way, trying to keep my head above water and loving me even through those times of doubt and disbelief...forgiving me when i was sure You had abandoned me.
i'm so sorry for those times of doubt, my Abba, my Dad...You never deserved those moments and i'm just so sorry for that disbelief.

me and the children will never forget yesterday...we will be grateful forever.

love,

Your lainey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment