BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 19

For you, ernzy...




today is my brother's birthday...
i would give anything for just one more minute with him,
but me and my family will have to wait until we are reunited with him in Heaven.

for my Mom...ma, you were a wonderful mother to ernzy, you gave all you had and
i know he smiles down upon you, precious mom. you have nothing to regret and Abba will once again
put your son in your arms, right where he belongs.

for my Dad...dad, you were often the listening ear for ernzy, and loved him as if he was your own.
and because of your love, ernzy was your son too.
thank you for being his father, he desperately needed that.

for my 'Nae...'nae, you have always been there for each of us and most especially for ernzy.
unstilting and unconditional love.
only you witnessed the tragedy and are still here ~ living on, day by day, loving him in memory,
loving him always.

for my Nattie...nattie, you, the baby of the family, have loved ernzy all your life and i know from
his place in Heaven, ernzy remembers and smiles and loves you deeply in return and waits for the
strength of your embrace when you see him yet again.

we love you, ernzy...and today we especially remember and are grateful to Abba for each borrowed
moment.
i love and miss you, my ernzy...happy birthday...i have a candle in the window just for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment