BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11


in the last 5 years, i have lost almost everyone i've ever loved...
one day here, the next just gone.
i've prayed, fasted, believed and hoped for miracles...yet not one has returned to both Abba and me.
i've made huge mistakes and asked for a forgiveness that i did not deserve.
i've stumbled and fallen and it has been God alone who has saved me from the great abyss.

what i've learned in this time, in the 'valley of God' is this:

God will never leave or forsake me
i cannot earn or ever deserve, His Love, Grace and Forgiveness
He is with me at all times, in all places
though i have been forsaken by those i've loved, He would never do the same to me
He would never do the same to you
i have to hold on despite seeming like a ridiculous, modern-day noah
and most of all...
nothing is impossible with God ~ absolutely nothing.

dearest Abba,
save and forgive me from my terrible foolishness, huge mistakes and the doubts that assail me daily...
i am nothing without You, my King of Kings.
i have no future without you...my only future is You.
You are the only One that makes my life make sense...

with all the love i possess ~ Your most unworthy daughter,

Your laineyrose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment